One of the great things about connecting with new friends from around the world is the cultural and spiritual enrichment that we can offer one another. Because a number of our international friends have been asking us about how to join a Christian Bible Study Group, we are providing this list of groups for you. Most groups can provide transportation or are close enough to walk.
- Active Christians Today (ACT) offer Bible studies on Tuesday nights at the ACT Campus House (612 East Wooster St.) with dinner at 7:00pm and study starting at 7:45 (finished by 9:15pm). Studying Philippians or smaller group studies inside of group. Contact Michelle or Don Williams
- Chinese Outreach Fellowship meets Fridays 6-8pm in the BGSU Education Building room 203. This is an open group and is lead by Fendan Zhao, Ning Zhang, and Fan Sun. Contact Fendan Zhao
- Dayspring International Bible Study meets on Fridays at 7:30pm starting in October at 724 6th street Apt 4. They will be studying the book of Acts. All are welcome – even kids! Contact: Loni and Tom Talarico
- Haven – H2O Church’s International Student Bible Study is designed specifically for international students. We meet Fridays at 6:00PM (1800) at Village Green Apts (480 Lehman Ave Apt 117). We can pick students up from the Union Circular Lot at 5:45pm. Contact Sarah Burchfield
- Wendy Jenkins, who leads the quilting group for women, is interested in hosting a Bible study group with her husband Ken and a friend Jeffery Kirkbride. They are considering Friday evenings for about an hour and a half. They would love to start a group if anyone is interested. She lives at 1012 Partridge Ln. Bowling Green, OH 43402. Contact Wendy
If your group was accidentally left off the list, please tell us.